Traditionally, initial business relationships are developed overseas through trade show contacts, and an initial distributor is set up.Such early transactions can result in sustainable impulses for long-term overseas engagement.
- Clear internationalization strategy aligned directed to the US market.
- Cultural knowledge in dealing with American businesspeople.
- Meeting product requirements.
- High investment costs to independently establish a US subsidiary.
What we can do for you:
- Specific product and industry market analysis as a basis for the strategic planning of your market entry.
- Product tests and suggestions for adaptation to US standards.
- Complete professional business infrastructure for your US company.
- Professional personnel.
- Market proximity and fast reaction time.
- Cost savings.
Your own US company is mandatoryQuick reaction times and proximity to customers and suppliers are among the fundamental requirements for survival in the US.Customer and cooperation partners, in particular, expect personnel who speak English and are familiar with American culture and who can be reached locally in the US. Technical service must be at the customer's site within 24 hours, if needed, and logistics departments must be set up to ship spare parts for delivery the next day.
Experiences of companies which do business in the US have shown that one form of entry into the US market has proven to be particularly successful: a fully owned local representative. Americans are prepared to invest in high-quality products only if the foreign company has shown it is serious about long-term market engagement with its own subsidiary.
With gatc LP as an experienced partner in the US, you get all the services you need from a single source. Our unique payment model is not based on hourly rates at all. Rather, we take responsibility for performing services. Every position must have full-time backup in order to ensure professional performance of services at all times. This also allows us to provide our customers with a predictable cost basis. Our customers thus have the opportunity to focus their commercial resources on strategic and sales requirements.